Relax facial lines with neuromodulators.
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are all injectable neuromodulators designed to soften lines and wrinkles typically formed by repeated expressions. This quick and easy procedure to smooth wrinkles is extremely popular in both men and women in the Manhattan Beach and Redondo Beach areas. The most commonly treated areas include:
- Glabella or the frown lines between your brows
- Crow’s feet
- Horizontal forehead lines
These products can also be used to:
- Improve vertical neck bands
- Soften horizontal neck lines or “necklace” lines (in combination with filler)
- Smooth “bunny lines” or lines that show when you scrunch up your nose
- Lessen vertical lip lines or “smokers lines”
- Shape a square jawline to a more “heart” shape
- Tighten a jawline and neck aka “Nefertiti lift”
We take every precaution to balance a natural look where you still maintain expressiveness but appear more relaxed and rested.
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin: 1 Million Units and Counting
An incredibly safe procedure that delivers high patient satisfaction time and again in relaxing wrinkles, Dr. Annie Chiu has perfected the "art" behind neuromodulators Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin. As an Allergan Black Diamond level and Galderma Presidential injector, she ranks among the top 1% of Botox injectors in the U.S. in experience and skill.Request a Consultation
Precise use of neuromodulators can also:
- Improve dimpling of the chin
- Open up the eyes
- Lift the brows
- Lift the nose tip, which droops a bit with age
- Upturn the corners of the mouth
- Help treat a smile that shows too much gum
- Tighten the lower face (aka Nefertiti Lift)
- Soften a squared off jawline or face
- Reduce sweating
Common Botox Questions:
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are extremely popular procedures because of the comfort and ease of the treatment. There is minimal discomfort.
There is no downtime to neuromodulator use other than a very low risk of bruising, so you can resume all activities!
Your Botox results typically will last 3-4 months. Studies show consistent maintenance of treatments like Botox can eventually lead to longer lasting results up to 6 months.
Botox is the most popular and most well established neuromodulator on the market. It provides precise, predictable results, and has FDA indication for multiple areas on the face. Dysport at times has a more feathering spread in certain areas. At The Derm Institute in Redondo Beach we have available all three products to best customize treatment for every patient to optimize outcome and duration.
Price varies greatly depending on the areas being treated and muscle mass (men typically require more Botox because of larger muscles on the face). Typical costs for frown lines range between $250-375; crow’s feet $300-450; forehead lines $150-225.
Call us today at (310) 939-9800 to schedule your personalized Botox consultation!