Restylane Lip Enhancement Redondo Beach
Dermal fillers are a versatile treatment option, offering a number of different cosmetic enhancements. While they are best known for their wrinkle-fighting abilities, they are also a highly effective option for non-surgical lip augmentation. Restylane lip injections can give you a fuller lip appearance without surgery or downtime. Lip fillers can also enhance the shape and structure of the lips.
Dermal fillers usually last about six months when used in the lip area. We can maintain results with follow-up treatments performed every few months.
If you want fuller looking lips, or have lines around your lips, contact us to learn more about lip augmentation with Restylane.
Restore youthful contours with Restylane®.
The Restylane family fillers have over 20 years of use and proven safety and are and among the most popular fillers used to replenish volume, contour the face, eliminate fine lines, and soften wrinkles and folds. All are hyaluronic acid based products that are composed of a naturally occurring sugar in our skin that provides support and fullness.
The Restylane family of fillers include:
Restylane Classics with Particle Sized NASHA Technology:
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Silk
Restylane XpresHAn with Flexible Gel Technology:
- Restylane Refyne
- Restylane Defyne
- Restylane Kysse
One of our favorite areas to use Restylane is in the under-eye circles. It can be a dramatic instant effect that makes you look much more rested.
Most commonly used areas include:
- Undereye Hollows and Circles
- Nasolabial folds
- Vertical Lip Lines
- Crinkly radiating smile lines
20 years and Counting of Rejuvenation and Safety
Replenish volume, eliminate fine lines, and soften wrinkles and folds with the Restylane® family of fillers. Trust your face to Dr. Annie Chiu, a master injector and within the top 3% in the country for injectables used.Contact us today!
What makes Restylane different?
The Restylane XpresHAn technology fillers include Restylane Refyne, Restylane Defyne and Restylane Kysse. This class of hyaluronic acid or sugar based fillers were designed to maintain a “not done” appearance, and are great to keep expressions natural with smiling, pouting, or frowning. XpresHAn is a patented sugar filler in its unique flexibility to appear natural in areas of high movement, like around the mouth by moving with you, and decreasing tension across expressions. Because of this high flexibility and expressiveness, Restylane Defyne and Refyne are commonly used around the mouth (nasolabial folds), radiating cheek lines, jawlines, and hollows around the nose.
The Restylane classic family of fillers (Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft) are based on the particle size of the hyaluronic acid, with Restylane Lyft having slightly larger particles which allows for deeper structural support or lift when desired, and Restylane Silk having the finest particle size to allow for filling of fine lines around the mouth area, often called “smoker’s lines”.
Additionally, most fillers can be virtually pain-free and bruise-free with Dr. Chiu’s expert “Needle-less” Micro-Cannula technique.
Frequently Asked Questions About Restylane in Redondo Beach
- How Long Does Restylane Last? – There are many different fillers in the Restylane family. These fillers last from three months to a year or more. The longevity of your filler will depend on the product used, the area receiving treatment, and your body’s response to the filler.
- Which Restylane Product Is Best for Lip Augmentation? – Many Restylane products can be used to add fullness to the lips. Dr. Chiu often chooses Restylane Silk for lip injections. This filler is specifically formulated for use in the lips.
- What’s the Difference Between Restylane and Juvederm? – Restylane and Juvederm are both hyaluronic acid dermal fillers. We are delighted to offer both types of fillers at our Redondo Beach practice. Dr. Chiu will choose the option that is best suited for your rejuvenation needs.
- Can I Get Restylane and Botox Injections at the Same Time? – Neuromodulators like Botox, Dysport, or Jeuveau are an excellent complement to Restylane fillers. Fillers add volume to the face and fill in stubborn creases while botulinum toxin treatments relax the muscles that cause expression lines and wrinkles. Pairing these treatments together provides full-face rejuvenation without surgery.
See Dr. Chiu Demonstrate Correction of Under Eye Circles with Restylane
Interested in Restylane? Call us today at (310) 939-9800 to schedule a consultation.