Valentine’s Day is around the corner, and now is the best time to make your lips look completely kissable! A study from the University of Southern California found that men actually spend more time looking at the mouth than any other facial feature of a woman.
Thankfully there is a simple way to get your lips looking luscious, natural, and sexy. Here at The Derm Institute, we offer lip filler treatments that can give your lips a glossy, “just kissed™” look.
What are Lip Fillers?
Lip fillers, like Belotero, Juvederm, Restylane, Restylane Silk, and Volbella, are injectable treatments that are comprised of cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid that smooth, plump, and hydrate the lips for a natural appealing pillowy pout. Dr. Chiu specializes in natural glossy TDI “Just Kissed Lips™”…never duck or trout like. It will be our secret!
Lip rejuvenation with lip fillers does not always only involve injecting the lip directly. Total lip rejuvenation is often achieved with injections in the lip for volumization, and additional treatment to the fine lines around the mouth. These lines are often referred to as “smoker’s lines”.
Lip filler treatments usually last between 9-12 months and are naturally absorbed by the body. Repeated treatments at recommended treatment intervals can actually improve the duration of your filler.
Why get lip fillers?
- To make vertical lip “smoker’s lines” or “lipstick lines” disappear
- To give crinkly lips a glossed appearance so they look dewy
- To better define the cupid’s bow, or M portion of the lip
- Define the lip borders
- Upturn the corners of a downturned mouth
How to get your ideal lips
The best lips have to have great shape. Great shape and definition is achieved by one main factor, your expert injector. Dr. Annie Chiu is a nationally renowned master injector, who is well recognized for specializing in natural, plumped, gorgeous heart shaped lips. Just ask our staff, everyone’s lips have been treated by Dr. Chiu. Also, Dr. Chiu is has perfected her TDI “ Lip Glossing” technique with lip fillers. This is to get that “just kissed™” look. Where the lip is slightly plumped with a glossy appearance. All looking completely natural, with just a hint of desire.
What you NEED to Know about Lip fillers
- 10 Days before treatment avoid pain medications, fish oil, aspirin, vitamin E. These tend to make the blood thin and cause increase your risk of bruising and swelling.
- There is practically ZERO downtime.
- Chiu specialize in a bruise free, no touch minimal discomfort lip injection technique with a microcannula.
- Don’t expect Angelina or Kylie lips. Trust that Dr. Chiu will decide what is best to beautifully frame your face. You can expect to increase the size of your lips gradually over time with treatments, not all at once, for the best natural looking results.
Cherish your lips, just like you cherish you skin! Let The Derm Institute help get you simply irresistibly kissable lips this Valentine’s Day. Call us today to reserve your spot and feel sexy all year long. #justkissed™
Intrigued by more kissable luscious lips? Check out our Valentine’s Special!
…Shared by Your TDI Team ♥