Dr. Chiu and The Derm Institute are excited to announce the (early) availability of the newest filler approved in the United States—Juvederm Vollure.
Juvederm Vollure, from the makers of Botox, provides long lasting correction of wrinkles, folds, and shadows to help you achieve a more confident, rejuvenated you!
Among the longest lasting fillers currently on market, clinical studies show Vollure is a filler that lasts for 18 months, with most patients seeing improvement for even longer.
To help you get to know your newest Filler BFF, here are some quick facts:
- Juvederm Vollure is FDA approved for the correction of —
- Smile lines (parenthesis lines)
- Laugh lines
- Vertical lip lines (aka “smoker’s lines”)
- Folds around the chin area (aka “marionette lines”)
- Vollure can also be used to —
- Correct undereye circles or hollows
- Provide volume or enhancement for the lip
- Contour the forehead
- Lift the brows
- Provide soft lift to the cheeks
- Correct various shadows, hollows, and wrinkles on the face
- Vollure is part of the hyaluronic acid Juvederm Vycross family of products, which also includes Voluma and Volbella. Vycross is a crosslinking characteristic of this hyaluronic acid based filler which gives these fillers a longer last.
- Studies showed > 50% of patients had improvement of their smile lines even 18 months after initial treatment with Vollure. Juvederm Vollure is formulated with lidocaine, making the treatment comfortable.
- Vollure is a smooth, soft, spreadable gel that helps chase away wrinkles, folds and shadows to give you a softly natural refreshed appearance. The gel causes less swelling than traditional hyaluronic acid fillers, making downtime minimal to none.
- Vollure’s main differentiating characteristic is that it is a softer fill compared to other fillers on the market, making it versatile and natural looking, while providing a long lasting result that delivers more value for patients.
Dr. Chiu is proud to be a renown filler expert and national trainer for Vollure, educating other injectors nationwide on ways to achieve the best outcomes with this and other fillers on the market. The Derm Institute is excited to help you put your most confident face forward. Juvederm Vollure allows a softer, more natural correction, that makes you look just slightly airbrushed all over—just in time for your selfies . . .
If you want to experience newly available Juvederm Vollure and start your journey towards fresh faced beauty, call us for a consultation today.
… Shared by Your TDI Team